It is perfectly normal if you are, especially if any of the following relate to you:
- You have a family history of heart disease or other heart-related conditions.
- You have high cholesterol.
- You have high blood pressure.
- You are overweight (although being fit and healthy doesn’t guarantee you won’t have a sudden heart attack).
- You are over 50 and want to look after your health as you age.
- Or you have read the statistics such as one Australian dies every 28 minutes from heart disease, and you want to do everything you can to reduce your risk.
All of these concerns are justified, which is why I want to let you know about The Healthy Heart Network.
The Healthy Heart Network is a non-judgmental, online educational mutual-support community led by my dedicated team and myself.
It is a place where you can interact and ask questions regarding your heart to medical professionals…
And encourage other members on your journey to sustaining a healthy heart.
We have many resources available to our members, including:
- Group Coaching,
- Visiting Experts,
- Private Facebook Group,
- Activity Books,
- Recordings of Presentations,
- Prevention Kit, Journal,
- and so much more.
Plus, for a limited time, all new members receive over $900 worth of Healthy Heart Network bonuses.
I started The Healthy Heart Network because I believe many heart attacks are preventable, and I want to share my knowledge with as many people as possible.
The easiest way is through an online platform.
If you are interested in taking better care of your heart so you can live a longer, healthier life,
It could literally save your life.
Prevention is better than a cure.